The rules of use LastSticker.com
- These rules concern all users of the site and are obligatory for fulfilment.
- The site is designed to enable collectors from different countries to communicate and swap stickers and cards.
- The site owners are not responsible for losses of any kind connected with the use of the site.
- In case of the breach of these rules the administrators reserve the right to block the account of the rule-breaker.
It is not allowed for site users:
- to register more than one account per person
- to exchange feedbacks without making a swap
- to publish inaccurate or false information in a user profile
- to publish inaccurate or false information in swap lists
- to use personal messages for advertising and selling goods or services
- to use personal messages for sending spam of any kind
- to use abusive language and insulting messages
- to make swaps using non-original stickers/cards(copies)
Writing feedbacks to collectors
- A positive feedback can be left only when the swap has been made.
- It is possible to leave only one comment to a certain user. In case of repeat swap, the comment can be edited.
- A negative feedback can be allowed only if you have fulfilled your obligations unilaterally (i.e. the other user has not fulfilled his obligations).
- Do not make large swaps if a collector has a low rating.
- When using the post dispatch make sure your parcel is well-wrapped/packed. The sender is fully responsible for the damage during the post delivery.
- For swaps we recommend using the types of letters that have a tracking number so that you can prove sending the letter in case it gets lost in the postal service.
- After sending a letter, inform the other collector about it and give him the tracking number if you use the type of a letter with tracking number.